Who are we?
ToHelp is a registered charity started in January 2012 with a focus on the welfare of Children and the Elderly, who are often the most vulnerable and need the most support. ToHelp works with local communities and charity partners on projects to improve education, health and quality of life within both the UK and developing countries abroad. The types of projects that we aim to support include the building of orphanages, schools, and medical facilities.
What makes ToHelp different?
Many large charitable organisations spend a large proportion of donations on administration costs, you would be surprised how much finally makes it to the real beneficiaries. ToHelp is a true Non-Profit Organisation, and the charity has been built up on this fundamental concept. We at ToHelp believe that 100% of donations should go directly to funding projects in some of the poorest developing countries across the world. All administration costs are borne by the trustees, so you can see the direct and tangible results that YOUR donations have on people’s lives.
To improve the health, education and quality of life for underprivileged children and the elderly in developing countries with special emphasis on orphans and those with disabilities.
- To spread awareness of the plight of underprivileged children and the elderly worldwide.
- To actively promote and organise charity fundraising events.
- To identify project candidates and perform necessary due diligence, research and planning.
- To effectively execute projects together with local organisations and people, to ensure continuity of support and care.
- To ensure transparency, credibility and accountability.